Explore expert integrated systemsBy topic
- application system
- Big Data
- Chassis Hardware
- customer service
- data center
- expert integrated systems
- Flex System Manager
- IBM PureChat
- ITE Hardware
- Platform Selection
- Power Energy Efficiency
- PureFlex System
- Random Facts
- Systems Director
- Systems Software
- TCO ROI
- tweet chat
- IBM PureSystems One-Year Birthday Reflections with Marie Wieck: It’s not about the technology
- PureSystems at IBM Edge
- Celebrating our 1st Birthday – A real case implementation with SCP
- Being a reference: What’s in it for me?
- Opinionated Infrastructure video series: Panelist chat on Mobile Enterprise and Integrated Systems
- PureSystems Highlights at IBM Impact 2013
- PureApplication System and SmartCloud Orchestrator – Making Operations Easy Together
- InformationWeek and IBM Expert IT Event – Accelerate Big Data and Cloud with Expert Integrated Systems
- IBM PureSystems One-Year Birthday Reflections with Inhi Cho Suh: Past, Present, Future
- How innovation and skills development can help today’s businesses crack tomorrow’s largest growth market
- Together PureApplication System and PureData System are greater than one!
- Why would I ever need a PureFlex System offering?
- Latest comments for: Being a reference: What’s... I can't think of anything more important then sharing our clients success. As an IBM executive I find the interaction with our reference clients invaluable.... more
- Latest comments for: Year in Review: Top... Thank you for the information,nice article.. more
- Latest comments for: Looking behind the curtain:... thanks for the useful article.i just wanted to ask that does workload agent works as a scheduler for installing "parts" and what are the maestro... more
About the blog
The expert integrated systems blog is moderated by Alec Kennedy. You can also view the full list of authors and their contributions.
We welcome your comments and discussion, as the goal of this site is to have an open conversation about cloud computing. We simply ask that you refrain from:
• offensive or suggestive language
• personal attacks on anyone
• anonymous postings
• wildly off-topic comments
We reserve the right to delete any comments that violate the above guidelines.