Day 2 at the IBM Pulse Conference was jammed pack with yet more PureSystems excitement.
During the general session, Deepak Advani discussed the advantages of using PureSystems for hybrid Cloud solutions.
In the morning, we had an interview with Joao Perez, Vice President of IBM PureSystems Sales, on the Pulse Expo Livestream stage. He discussed the radical TCO benefit of moving to PureSystems and a bit about the genius built into PureSystems–patterns of expertise. See player below for full interview.
There were so many great PureSystems sessions today that it was hard to choose which ones to attend. I chatted with several of the presenters to learn more about their topics and asked them to write blogs on several of their sessions for the future. So stay tuned. Today’s PureSystems sessions included:
- Understand Your Customer’s Experience with Netcool Network Analytics and the PureData System for Analytics–Janice Shineman, IBM, Director, Alliance Management
- Consolidating Infrastructure for Business Growth: Sogeti Implements IBM PureFlex System for Its Client Delivery Centers in France–Philippe Sanz, Sogeti France, IT&Telco Procurement Manager; Nicolas Saint Remy, Sogeti France, CIO; Philippe Durante, Sogeti France , VP, IBM Alliance Director
- Advancing Big Data and Analytics with Next-Generation Cloud Platforms–Jane Munn, IBM, VP, BLE for Cloud Computing, STG
- How Expert Integrated Systems Can Lower Your Cost of Managed Services Delivery and Help Create New Business OpportunitiesTimothy Alpers, IBM, IBM Systems Group Product Manager
- IBM PureFlex System as the Virtualization Platform for Compute, Network and StorageAdrian Mitu, IBM, Program Director, System X Cloud, Virtualization and System Management; Paul Casterlin, IBM, Product Line Manager, SSW
Related blog entries
- Keeping it Pure and Simple at IBM Pulse with IBM PureSystems
- Watch Pulse 2013 on Livestream
- PureSystems Hosts Carrie Underwood at the Pure Palooza at IBM Pulse 2013
- PureSystems Booth at IBM Pulse 2013
- Securing your infrastructure and pattern-based Cloud deployment with PureSystems at IBM Pulse 2013
- Radical TCO and Big Data, Analytics, and Virtualization on Next-Generation Cloud at IBM Pulse 2013
- Consolidating Infrastructure for Business Growth with IBM PureSystems: Sogeti Implements IBM PureFlex System for Its Client Delivery Centers in France
- PureSystems Highlights at IBM Pulse 2013
See PureSystems highlights at Pulse 2013