During the Grand Opening of the IBM Pulse 2013 Solution Expo, the PureSystems booth was one of the hottest spots at the Expo. As sponsor of the PurePalooza with Carrie Underwood, the PureSystems team is giving away Carrie Underwood t-shirts and VIP bracelets to the Underwood performance on Monday night.
They also are giving out PureSystems buttons and super cool PureSystems water bottles. The water bottle is one of my favorite giveaways at the conference. Not only is it great to have a constant supply of water, but it’s nice to know I don’t have to use a bunch of wasteful water bottles that are bad for planet earth.
In addition to the great giveaways, Pulse attendees can tour–and take a picture with–IBM’s latest Expert Integrated Systems offerings:
PureSystems executives and experts answer questions such as:
- How would PureSystems integrate with my existing machines?
- How does PureSystems work with virtualization and storage?
- What is the difference between the three PureData models? How do I know what to use when?
On a side note–From an aesthetic point of view, I love the overall design of the new PureSystems booth–with the theme “pure and simple” dressed in white, blue, and transparent glass. It matches the overall philosophy that the PureSystems family is filled with pure expertise and simple to set up, run, and support. Look for this booth at future IBM conferences such as IBM Impact, IBM Innovate, IBM EDGE, and IBM Information on Demand.
Related blog entries
- Keeping it Pure and Simple at IBM Pulse with IBM PureSystems
- Watch Pulse 2013 on Livestream
- PureSystems Hosts Carrie Underwood at the Pure Palooza at IBM Pulse 2013
- PureSystems Booth at IBM Pulse 2013
- Securing your infrastructure and pattern-based Cloud deployment with PureSystems at IBM Pulse 2013
- Radical TCO and Big Data, Analytics, and Virtualization on Next-Generation Cloud at IBM Pulse 2013
- Consolidating Infrastructure for Business Growth with IBM PureSystems: Sogeti Implements IBM PureFlex System for Its Client Delivery Centers in France
- PureSystems Highlights at IBM Pulse 2013
See PureSystems highlights at Pulse 2013