Starting today we will re-publish six of our top blog posts related to industries over the past year from three of our esteemed industry bloggers. These posts will cover the Telecommunications, Banking, and Public Sector industries. Each of these posts were popular because they discussed current integrated system topics from an industry perspective, as well as how these businesses can achieve faster time to market while lowering costs by deploying expert integrated systems.
The blog schedule is as follows:
- Author: Bill Lambertson, CTO for the Telecommunications Industry at IBM (@wlambertson)
- Topic: Two blog posts on IBM PureSystems for Telecommunications, covering how consolidation helps deliver an agile, cost-effective platform.
- Author: Kenneth Muckenhaupt, Executive IT Specialist and Open Group Distinguished IT Specialist at IBM (@kenjm0154)
- Topic: Two blog posts on the Banking industry, addressing innovation and cloud adoption with IBM PureSystems, as well as optimizing core banking operations.
Thursday and Friday
- Author: Timothy Durniak, CTO for Public Sector of the Systems and Technology group
- Topic: Two blog posts on the public sector as an industry, discussing improving education and achieving Smarter Government with IBM PureSystems.
For further reading on Integrated Systems in the industries, see the August #ExpertSysChat Twitter Chat, “Accelerating Results for Today’s Global Businesses.” The transcript includes panelist answers and an analysis of each question asked.
Our holiday “top blog posts” theme will continue the following week as we republish the top 10 overall blog posts, beginning on December 24.