Explore expert integrated systemsBy topic
- application system
- Big Data
- Business Partners
- Chassis Hardware
- customer service
- data center
- expert integrated systems
- Flex System Manager
- IBM PureChat
- ITE Hardware
- Platform Selection
- Power Energy Efficiency
- PureFlex System
- Random Facts
- Systems Director
- Systems Software
- TCO ROI
- tweet chat
- What is the relationship between PureSystems, BlueMix, SoftLayer, DevOps, and Cloud Foundry?
- Upcoming Video Chat: How Cloud Is Changing Roles In IT? The Dynamic Hybrid Cloud Perspective
- Five reasons to use IBM PureSystems family to deploy virtual training centers
- The question of elasticity (Part 3)
- Future Ready Friday: Bon-Ton Stores gains customer insights quickly with IBM PureData System for Analytics
- Upcoming Video Chat: Leverage hybrid cloud options to overcome your IT budget constraints
- Mirror, mirror on the wall, who’s the purest of them all?
- Patterns of Expertise: How You Should Look At It.
- IBM PureSystems Solutions for Cloud: Success Stories from Europe
- Running Temenos T24 on IBM’s PureSystems
- Future Ready Friday: Haitong Securities raises investor wealth and company profits with help from IBM PureData System for Analytics
- IBM PureApplication Service on SoftLayer is your first box of LEGO bricks
Integrated Systems Case StudyRead the IBM case study, “Two Degrees Mobile Limited: Improving the customer experience with big data analytics”, to learn how a big data analytics platform from IBM is helping the company gain further insight into its network and business operations.
- Latest comments for: Why the IBM PureSystems... Great article. Provides clarity to what pure systems is all about. more
- Latest comments for: PureApplication Service on SoftLayer:... i thank you for sharing your article is very useful for me...!!! more
- Latest comments for: Top Blog Posts of... Such a useful information's. Thanks for sharing. more
- Latest comments for: According to IDC, IBM... I think its imp to highlight to Gartner that IBM was the first one to come out with integrated systems. We now call it System... more
About the blog
The expert integrated systems blog is moderated by Alec Kennedy. You can also view the full list of authors and their contributions.
We welcome your comments and discussion, as the goal of this site is to have an open conversation about cloud computing. We simply ask that you refrain from:
• offensive or suggestive language
• personal attacks on anyone
• anonymous postings
• wildly off-topic comments
We reserve the right to delete any comments that violate the above guidelines.