In less than two years from the time IBM launched the PureSystems Family, IBM has shipped more than 10,750 PureSystems. IBM PureSystems has been gathering momentum all throughout 2013 and into 2014. According to IDC’s Q3 2013 Integrated Systems market report, IBM PureSystems grew 2.6 times faster than the market with 180% YTY growth. Read more about this on our Expert Integrated Systems Blog.
IBM PureSystems success is largely driven by our clients’ desires for a more responsive IT. PureSystems offerings are both integrated and open, helping businesses accelerate cloud, big data, mobile and social initiatives for better business outcomes. Here are just a few examples:
- FleetRisk Advisors, a business unit of Omnitracs Inc., provides advanced analytics solutions for fleet management and logistics. With a solution that includes IBM PureData System for Analytics, FleetRisk Advisors built a cloud-based, software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform that enabled it to help reduce fleet-related accidents by 20 percent and support a 200 percent growth in the number of clients it serves.
- Esri, geographic information system (GIS) software developer in the United States, implemented IBM PureSystems to securely deliver data in the cloud and reduced the amount of time needed for data analysis by 98 percent – from days to minutes. Esri was able to reduce time needed for complex GIS data analysis by 98% with IBM PureApplication and PureData.
- Fortnox, a provider of Internet-based applications in Sweden was able to reduce IT costs by as much as 50 percent, enhance service availability and flexibility, accommodate business growth and minimize staffing requirements utilizing an infrastructure built on IBM PureSystems.
The press has also taken notice; take a look at some of the recent buzz in the market place…
- IBM is making huge investments in developing and providing cloud providers and operators of virtualized environments with the tools to attain highly available and performing architectures – Channelnomics
- ABC Capital, one of the largest financial companies in Mexico, faced a difficult server consolidation project. After considering other vendors including HP, Dell and Oracle, ABC Capital chose to consolidate its entire IT infrastructure onto IBM PureFlex. – eWeek.
Helping our clients achieve value for their business is what 10,000 systems is really all about. Learn more about PureSystems adoption in this new video.
Of course we couldn’t have done this without our ecosystem of IBM partners and clients who saw the value of IBM PureSystems. We have 2,200 Business Partners supporting IBM PureSystems, while more than 340 ISVs have created application patterns and virtual appliances that can be downloaded for PureSystems. This includes leading solutions from some of the world’s largest ISVs, from ERP systems to applications for the banking, marketing, healthcare and energy industries. Check out the PureSystems Centre where clients can access patterns from IBM and IBM Business Partners, updates to systems and patterns, and expertise for maximizing the benefit of systems and patterns.
With the help of our business partners, our clients are seeing tremendous new value with PureSystems Solutions and are enthusiastic about sharing their stories. In just 20 months, we have gathered more than 400 PureSystems client references and more than 70 case studies. Check out some of 400+ client success stories and share the momentum and good news…
You can find out more about the 10,000th PureSystems milestone and the PureSystems momentum in the marketplace in our recent IBM press release.